Eco Property Services is striving to be at the forefront of eco friendly cleaning innovation and service throughout the UK. The company is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Eco Property Services recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. The company is very conscious of how its activities will impact the environment when undertaking its duties and strive to continually improve its environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Eco Property Services regularly reviews this performance and explores the viability of introducing products and methods that are environmentally friendly. The company also provides a service that promotes this through our own activities and also by encouraging our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Support and comply with or exceed all the current environmental legislation and codes of practice that relates to the Company.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote reuse and recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by its activities.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products it intends to introduce in advance.
- Provide information to customers and business associates on environmental issues.
Eco Property Services highlights this as delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
This policy will be continuously monitored and reviewed on an annual basis.